Product Input Fields
(User) ‘Input Fields’ are handled differently across the different product types, but they provide for input fields which the user can enter information specific to the product ordered. This could be something like a name to imprint on an item, or the name of the person making the reservation.
- For a product, this is handled by ‘User Input Fields’ which are text input fields
- For an event registration this is handled by forms (but was formerly handled by expDefinableFields) allowing for various types of form controls
- Registrations are saved to the assigned forms table
- Registrations without forms are saved in the eventregistration_registrants table
- For a donation, this is simply an amount entry if not a ‘quick add’ type set-amount donation
Parent Help Topic
How to add a product, event registration, or online donation item to your store....