Manage All Pages
From this screen you can manage the menu hierarchy of pages, and all aspects of those pages and other pages not assigned to the site menu hierarchy.
There are two tabs on this screen; one to manage the menu "Hierarchy" and those associated pages, and a "Standalone" tab to manage pages not in the menu hierarchy.
The "Hierarchy" tab (Manage Menu Hierarchy Pages)
The menu is edited in the tree view by dragging and dropping the "4-way arrow" symbol. You can also add a new page to the main menu using the link at the top or you can right-click on any page in the tree to add a sub-page or edit various page settings. When you "delete" a page from the menu hierarchy, it is moved to the "Standalone" pages. The following commands are available when right-clicking on a page name.
- Add a subpage - used to add a new page setting it beneath this one within the hierarchy
- View this page - go to that page, same action as clicking on the name
- Edit this page - edit the page settings
- Delete this page - move the page to the stand-alone pages, remove it from the menu hierarchy
- Manage user permissions - if not public, will allow you to set which users can view and/or manage content for this page
- Manage group permissions - if not public, will allow you to set which groups can view and/or manage content for this page
The "Standalone" tab (Manage Standalone Pages)
The page settings are edited using the action or permission links. Or you may add a new standalone page using the link at the top. Standalone pages are referenced by creating a link in your content to that page either by the sef-url or by choosing it from the link browser inside the WYSIWYG editor. When pages are deleted from the standalone tab, they and all their content is deleted! Actions include:
- View this page - clicking on the name, will take you to that page
- Edit - edit the page settings
- Delete - delete this page
- User permissions - if not public, will allow you to set which users can view and/or manage content for this page
- Group permissions - if not public, will allow you to set which groups can view and/or manage content for this page